Tuesday, December 4, 2012
I was going to blog about fake friends But honestly I have wasted the last 5 years on these fake friends. Really I dont need them in my life to be happy in reality they drug me down to their level and I hate that I was blind to that for so long.A group that was meant to be used as a support system for a group of women who had suffered the loss of a child some how turned into a group of women ( not all but a couple well mainly two ) who used it to bash other friends simply because they didn't agree with their views on certain topics or didnt agree with their life choices . The funny thing when this group was started it was stated we were all adults and could handle our problem the adult way hahaha that was a joke Instead It was lets make another group to talk badly about the girls in the first group that right there should have been a red flag that if they was willing to talk so badly about their so called friends what was they willing to say behind my back. It took me a while to see that but once i did I with drew my self and wouldnt post such personal things in fear they were all sitting behind my back talking shit about me and why wouldn't they be They had done it to every other girl in the group why should i think i was any different ? I have lost a few friends( rather people i thought were friends) over this but I would rather have real friends who really care instead of ones who pretend they care .
Some thing else I just want to make clear I have NEVER cheated on my husband we have been very happily married for 11 years I share every thing with him including my fb page he has access to my wall and all the messages that others have sent to me I DONT hide any thing from him so for those of you who think that there was a relationship between me and J need to grow up and stop spreading lies .Which brings me to another subject There is always two sides to a story. This is the internet for pete sake you cant always believe what some one says just because they say its true I could stoop to the level of some and tell all but im better then that and i will leave it that . You can believe what you want but dont judge some one based off of what some one else is saying which could very possibly be nothing but lies .
I would also like to add that a few of you i deleted off of face book was only because i didnt want You to be deleted for talking to me but i would still love to stay in contact with You unlike others i do value the friend ships we had
and none of this was directed at you guys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment